LCEDN 8th Annual Conference 'Access and Waste: Two Sides of the Energy Access Coin'.
Venue: The Technology and Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde.
There are still a few places left for the LCEDN 8th Annual Conference, co-organised by the University of Strathclyde and the LCEDN.
PLEASE REGISTER ASAP (see link below) to avoid disappoinment.
This two day conference takes a social systems approach to the dilemma of energy access and the resultant issue of waste.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Md Abdul Gofran (CEO, Bangladesh Biogas Development Foundation)
- Collen Zalengera (Mzuzu University, Malawi)
- David Hope Jones (Scotland Malawi Partnership)
- Jamie Cross (University of Edinburgh)
- Anja Lowitt (Strathclyde University)
- Alice Goodbrook (Innovate UK)
- Ben Campbell (University of Durham)
- Jonathan Radcliffe (University of Birmingham)
- Magi Matinga (Independent Consultant)
- Long Seng To (Loughborough University)
- Valeria Izzi (University of Edinburgh)
- Stewart Muir (Energy Savings Trust)
- Gina Porter (University of Durham)
- Plus many others and sessions with live link-up to colleagues in Kenya and Nigeria
- Delivering Impact Through Partnership
- Data in Energy Projects: Information is Power?
- The Potential for Biogas/AD to Improve Energy Access and Reduce Waste
- Energy Storage Challenges
- Designing Modern Energy Cooking Services
- The Future of Modern Energy Cooking Services: For Who, by Who and How?
- Community Energy Systems in the Global North and the Global South
- Energy Resilience Projects and Research Priorities
- The Energy on the Move Initiative
- Theories of Change in Development Research